Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been talking to a girl online, I quite like her. She doesn't seem that into me, not as much as am to her anyways. yet, if she wasnt she wouldnt reply to me, correct? is she that into me?

ReputationRep:
    You cant really judge whether a girl likes you by the fact that she replies or not. What are her replies like? Are they very open answered, is she trying to keep the conversation going, is she being flirty? Or are they closed answered, dull/blunt, boring replies?

She could be replying out of decency and not wanting to be rude or she could be replying because she wants to speak with you. Bearing in mind if you think its because she wants to speak with you, she might think nothing more than friendship so dont go jumping the gun and taking steps like she wants a relationship if you get me :P

Then again she might be interested in you! You've just gotta gauge how she feels e.t.c

G'luck man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacobrochester)
    Been talking to a girl online, I quite like her. She doesn't seem that into me, not as much as am to her anyways. yet, if she wasnt she wouldnt reply to me, correct? is she that into me?
    Ask her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.