The Student Room Group

Still waiting .. answers needed ?

In the beginning of april i was caught driving un insured with a provisional licence , it was 10 days before my crash course which i got a refund and blew it on **** as i was pissed of lol on the day they seized my car what was worth 800 that is gone aswell. Basically to this day i havent heard anything from them to say about going to court , only about recovering the car , so ive checked online and havent got any penalty points and still have my provisional , so whats going on , have they forgot? As im ready to do my test and i wanna drive but dont wanna be banned
I'm pretty sure you would've heard by now!
What did they say to you?
If they said that you were gonna be banned then you probably will be banned soon!
And I'm pretty sure the car is gone now too unless you collected it.
But I'm sure you would've heard by now if something had been done.
But they may still contact you.
But don't do it again!!
Six months... As its uninsured driving not in accordance with your license you'll probably get a court summons, which they have 6 months to sort.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by shaymarriott
Six months... As its uninsured driving not in accordance with your license you'll probably get a court summons, which they have 6 months to sort.

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats the chance that this letter will arrive?
Reply 4
Do the police forget about things like this, If it does come will i be banned, How much will my insurance go up .. ?
You'll be banned as you can't have 6 points on a provisional license. They won't forget. And you'll get a summons.

Your own silly fault though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending