Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have GTA (the latest one) but I never play it, and I thought I'd give online a go and I don't really understand it. I created a character then just got dumped into this world and people are running me over so I have to turn into a ghost and I don't get what's going on?

ReputationRep:
    git gud
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sh*t, wrong game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    git gud
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sh*t, wrong game
    ??

ReputationRep:
    Lmao you need to level up and upgrade your weapons. People kill for fun online, you can upgrade by going on missions etc, I haven't played in a while but I think you can access mission on your character's phone. And people can still kill you if you're in "ghost" mode by running you over.

But honestly online people are scums. I would join a crew if I was new to the game.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to GTA... Buy a shark card, get some cool cars or lux items- the new offices and challenges that come with it are awesome. If you get ran over- set a bounty, get them killed. Do the heists, playlists or play the campaign mode and before you know it Los Santos will be like a home to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I have GTA (the latest one) but I never play it
    Problem discovered immediately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I have GTA (the latest one) but I never play it, and I thought I'd give online a go and I don't really understand it. I created a character then just got dumped into this world and people are running me over so I have to turn into a ghost and I don't get what's going on?
    i've been there playing really only for the past few days and the best thing to do is just do missions i when from starting the online on wednesday and have done the first three heists several times, i am rank 30 and have 7 cars
    my gamer tag is jamesgtar7

ReputationRep:
    GTA IV online is better when it used to be active in my opinion :/

I dislike online in GTA V, especially when you srent playing wi5h a group of friends

ReputationRep:
    It's really not that hard lmao. Sounds like you went into the game expecting Hugging Simulator 5 or something :erm: Anyway,

Get money
    Kill people
    Do missions with people
    Use money to buy vehicles or weapons or other things (potentially to kill people)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.