The Student Room Group

I don't get GTA online?

I have GTA (the latest one) but I never play it, and I thought I'd give online a go and I don't really understand it. I created a character then just got dumped into this world and people are running me over so I have to turn into a ghost and I don't get what's going on?
git gud

Spoiler

Original post by Zargabaath
git gud

Spoiler

??
Reply 3
Lmao you need to level up and upgrade your weapons. People kill for fun online, you can upgrade by going on missions etc, I haven't played in a while but I think you can access mission on your character's phone. And people can still kill you if you're in "ghost" mode by running you over.

But honestly online people are scums. I would join a crew if I was new to the game.
Original post by hezzlington
I have GTA (the latest one) but I never play it

Problem discovered immediately.
Original post by hezzlington
I have GTA (the latest one) but I never play it, and I thought I'd give online a go and I don't really understand it. I created a character then just got dumped into this world and people are running me over so I have to turn into a ghost and I don't get what's going on?

i've been there playing really only for the past few days and the best thing to do is just do missions i when from starting the online on wednesday and have done the first three heists several times, i am rank 30 and have 7 cars
my gamer tag is jamesgtar7
GTA IV online is better when it used to be active in my opinion :/

I dislike online in GTA V, especially when you srent playing wi5h a group of friends
(edited 7 years ago)
It's really not that hard lmao. Sounds like you went into the game expecting Hugging Simulator 5 or something :erm: Anyway,

Get money
Kill people
Do missions with people
Use money to buy vehicles or weapons or other things (potentially to kill people)

Quick Reply