Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello~ I'd like some advice.
    I'm planning to apply for Design and Digital Media MSc for the 2017 year, and wondered if I stood a chance or it was worth applying.

A bit about my academic background- I have a BA in English and Film, and MA in Media and Journalism, I have been working abroad for the past 3 years, in areas which require; design, editing, website and media knowledge.

I want to attend ECA to further my skills and learn new areas of media and design, which might better my career. Do you think I stand a chance?

Has anyone applied or is attending this course? Could you give me any advice?

Also, a friend of mine wants to apply to do Interior Design MA at ECA. What exactly should be included in the mini-portfolio?

Thanks~!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.