Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Let's make a markscheme so we ensure and feeled we got got the things right in exams.... Hopefully mark boundary stays low like last year A*=48..

ReputationRep:
    What did people put the coronary artery question?? I elaborated on the heart not being able to pump blood so tiredness, breathing difficulties etc.

Also, for pentadactyl limb, it was two marks.. So was saying it was a 'limb with 5 digits', correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akash3141)
    What did people put the coronary artery question?? I elaborated on the heart not being able to pump blood so tiredness, breathing difficulties etc.

Also, for pentadactyl limb, it was two marks.. So was saying it was a 'limb with 5 digits', correct?
    Yeah I put increased blood pressure due to decreased lumen size and that leads to CHD and risk of strokes but there will be less oxygen delivery during exercise so that means fatigue and resorting to anaerobic respiration sooner.

For the pentadactyl limb I also put that but mentioned that it provides evidence for evolution and that we all share a common ancestor.

ReputationRep:
    Yea but that's not really the structure lmaoo. Apparently, you were meant to write about a radius.

ReputationRep:
    I talked about the digits and the carpal

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.