Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So that's Biology done with! How did you guys find the paper? I honestly thought they switched round paper 1 and 2 - did you guys notice how there were no questions specifically asking us to describe graphs :')

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was better than paper 1 but I think I've done really bad overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retat432)
    So that's Biology done with! How did you guys find the paper? I honestly thought they switched round paper 1 and 2 - did you guys notice how there were no questions specifically asking us to describe graphs :'
    I found it really good but the question about the quadrats in the field i messed up

ReputationRep:
    not great, very low grade boundaries though.

ReputationRep:
    Great! But have to do good in chemistry and physics, so more sleepless nights until 17th June -_-

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the dual igcse biology paper two mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.