Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer from Greenwich and firmed it, i've applied for cutty sark halls accomodation but im struggling to find any information. Ive been to the website but I'm looking for more info preferably from those who already attend the university
    What are the Cutty Sark halls like?
    How far from lectures is it?
    In general was it a good experience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raphhiel)
    I received an unconditional offer from Greenwich and firmed it, i've applied for cutty sark halls accomodation but im struggling to find any information. Ive been to the website but I'm looking for more info preferably from those who already attend the university
    What are the Cutty Sark halls like?
    How far from lectures is it?
    In general was it a good experience?
    Hey my cousin lived at Cutty Sark, it is quite nice there and very close to uni. I am thinking about applying there as well. What course are you doing?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.