Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have firmed UCL for Physics MSci, wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me or is currently at UCL studying Physics

ReputationRep:
    I will be applying to Physics MSci at UCL next year. Any advice??

ReputationRep:
    I totally didn't think I got in as my grades were far below what my teachers expected (General Studies A Maths B Biology B Chemistry B Physics C), I was predicted to get above 90% in all. I applied anyway with predicted grades AAA in Maths Physics and Biology, didn't hear anything til March time when they sent me an acceptance letter provided I get AAA. So all is not lost if AS's do not go too well I also applied to Exeter, QMUL, KCL and St Andrews, and got offers from all of those too. I interviewed for QMUL and Exeter if you want advice on interview from there

ReputationRep:
    No I think I will just be applying to UCL, Imperial and Manchester. So the teachers predicted you 3 A's and that got you an offer?? Well I am quite optimistic about that. I am just finishing my last few maths exams, since I am doing further maths, I am doing my full maths a level this year so if I can get an A* it may help me to get an offer much more easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akpai22)
    No I think I will just be applying to UCL, Imperial and Manchester. So the teachers predicted you 3 A's and that got you an offer?? Well I am quite optimistic about that. I am just finishing my last few maths exams, since I am doing further maths, I am doing my full maths a level this year so if I can get an A* it may help me to get an offer much more easily.
    You're not applying to 5? You'll be fine, you sound like an impressive candidate, stay calm if you have an interview

ReputationRep:
    I will probably apply to 5 universities or just a few different course at like 3. And thanks. I will try my best to stay calm. I hope you have done well enough to get into UCL.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.