Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for a job at asda and got an email from asda inviting me to a ''magic'' event. However I did not get email saying that I was successful or confirming whether or not i could attend the date. I’m really confused right now, does this mean since I got invited to attend a ''magic'' event my application was successful then?

Plus they didn’t tell me what time to attend the event which is odd? And I can’t find their contact details to contact them.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

(Original post by mr T 999)
    I applied for a job at asda and got an email from asda inviting me to a ''magic'' event. However I did not get email saying that I was successful or confirming whether or not i could attend the date. I’m really confused right now, does this mean since I got invited to attend a ''magic'' event my application was successful then?

Plus they didn’t tell me what time to attend the event which is odd? And I can’t find their contact details to contact them.
    Ring your nearest branch (the one you applied for, I assume) but honestly you should have contact details either on the website you applied for or in your email message.

Go here to find phone number.

http://storelocator.asda.com/#!/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.