Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have been invited for an interview at Strathclyde for the PGDE programme. The programme is due to start in August and I only applied last month (so very late!). I've been invited for a telephone interview rather than face to face so I'm wondering if this is just a first stage interview or if this is the proper interview?

I'm thinking (and hoping) it may be by telephone because of the lateness of my application and also because I live in England but this is just me speculating.

Does anyone have any information or know anything about the interview process and offer process for Strathclyde?

My interview is next week and I'm very keen to be accepted as I really want to do Teacher Training this year and Glasgow city is my top choice.

Thanks
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by rachelf9027)
    Hi, I have been invited for an interview at Strathclyde for the PGDE programme.
    I've moved your post to a more appropriate forum (Education & Teaching). I'm sure someone will be along to assist you shortly

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.