Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just ducking down to the store and wondered if anyone wanted a drink while I'm there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Just ducking down to the store and wondered if anyone wanted a drink while I'm there.
    I've already had 2 x 500 ml bottles and 1 x 330ml can today so I am ok thanks. Anymore and I will be pushing my luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)

Is this another of your 'intellectual' posts - something Mr. White would agree with? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    How nice of you . Please can i have a packet of kettle chips.

Ta muchly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    Is this another of your 'intellectual' posts - something Mr. White would agree with? lol
    You've really got a hard on for me these days don't you?
    Have a look at the general chat forum. There are no less than three threads with 'anyone' on the end of them. Please leave my senseless posting alone.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have one.

ReputationRep:
    AmazingTrade, I'll grab you a donut, and the rest of you... drinks are on me.

ReputationRep:
    somehow I think Sire is taking the piss, not that I have anything against Sire cuz he knew ersid_

ReputationRep:
    shameless plug (for such stupid convos): http://willaborp.ath.cx/chat/ - or irc users: uk.quakenet.org #uk-learning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    You've really got a hard on for me these days don't you?
    Have a look at the general chat forum. There are no less than three threads with 'anyone' on the end of them. Please leave my senseless posting alone.

Not at all, your initial arrogance is annoying - and the hypocrisy stinks, you post threads which are just as inane as other peoples

i have a hard on for many , but alack-a-day, not you.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm...I fancy an Archers and lemonade, I've not had that kind of drink for nearly a whole week :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, your initial arrogance is annoying - and the hypocrisy stinks, you post threads which are just as inane as other peoples

You will end up falling out with half of the forum at this rate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaTTT)
    somehow I think Sire is taking the piss, not that I have anything against Sire cuz he knew ersid_
    *nods* basically yeah. How is the little albanian anyways?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You will end up falling out with half of the forum at this rate

haha why?

ReputationRep:
    You couldn't get me a Belgian Bun could you? With lemon curd inside. I could kill one of those right now. Grab me a Coke as well...cheers

ReputationRep:

Arrogance? Look the word up and you'll see I'm not being arrogant. Hypocrisy? Please explain how I've been hypocritical. I find you sad and wanting, but that is just one mans opinion. Have fun my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Arrogance? Look the word up and you'll see I'm not being arrogant. Hypocrisy? Please explain how I've been hypocritical. I find you sad and wanting, but that is just one mans opinion. Have fun my friend.

you're initial message was pompous, arrogant, rude and ignorant - and that's why it was deleted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    You couldn't get me a Belgian Bun could you? With lemon curd inside. I could kill one of those right now. Grab me a Coke as well...cheers
    On one condition, you tell me what the hell a Belgian Bun is

ReputationRep:
    you're initial message was pompous, arrogant, rude and ignorant - and that's why it was deleted.
    Not deleted, just moved to another forum tsk tsk, who is being arrogant now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *nods* basically yeah. How is the little albanian anyways?
    not bad, he compiled some amazing bots for me

and you = the man

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.