Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm an Investigative Psychology MSc student at the University of Huddersfield and I am conducting a study on social perceptions of threatening communication, taking into account victim-perpetrator type of relationship and other demographics. It can have implications for police investigation, especially in terms of reporting to the police and later on jury decision in court. The questionnaire can be completed by anyone 18 or over and it only takes 10 minutes. If you would be so kind as to helping me out, it would definitely allow me to reach the number of responses I am looking to achieve. I would be happy to complete anyone else's if you share them below too. Here is the link to my survey: https://qtrial2016q1az1.az1.qualtric...BfeJNfLSdRM4Sh
    Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    I am currently collecting data for my dissertation on physical attractiveness and leadership. It's completely online and anonymous. If you're a student (grad or undergrad), and the last class you attended was face-to-face, please help me. Please share with all your friends. Takes less than 5 minutes https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T8KDTGP

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    I am currently collecting data for my dissertation on physical attractiveness and leadership. It's completely online and anonymous. If you're a student (grad or undergrad), and the last class you attended was face-to-face, please help me. Please share with all your friends. Takes less than 5 minutes https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T8KDTGP

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just did the survey and I think an improvement would have been to have gender, age.... At the start rather than the end. Also you could've done age first and if someone was below the age category, they wouldn't waste time doing the questionnaire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because you could politely let them know that they aren't in the age category so they won't waste their time

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.