Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i wanna know what people use to watch anime on most of the time... i mainly use ********* and netflix but i need back ups incase dose 2 fail....like there's no way i can leave it at this i will explode if my anime source is inhibited

i also use a mobile app called *******, good if u want to download movies, tv shows and such (many use it when on flights, anime goes with me everywhere)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by hals)
    i wanna know what people use to watch anime on most of the time... i mainly use ********* and netflix but i need back ups incase dose 2 fail....like there's no way i can leave it at this i will explode if my anime source is inhibited

i also use a mobile app called *******, good if u want to download movies, tv shows and such (many use it when on flights, anime goes with me everywhere)
    Moved this to our TV section for you (I moved it to the wrong place initially - sorry! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Moved this to our TV section for you (I moved it to the wrong place initially - sorry! )
    oh thx... i didn't know there was a tv section o.O

ReputationRep:
    I think the most popular is CrunchyRoll, but I know they don't have everything on there.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Please don't request, recommend or link to unlicensed, copyright-infringing websites. Legal streaming sites offering anime in the UK include Crunchyroll, Daisuki, Viewster, Funimation Now and The Anime Network.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.