Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did ya'll find it

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is saying it's easy but in all honesty I kinda found it hard. I repeated way too much.

Also, can someone please help me. I really wanted an A in business but I think I failed multiple choice. If I get a D in multiple choice and a B in written and then an A in coursework what would that be overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdlewiss)
    Everyone is saying it's easy but in all honesty I kinda found it hard. I repeated way too much.

Also, can someone please help me. I really wanted an A in business but I think I failed multiple choice. If I get a D in multiple choice and a B in written and then an A in coursework what would that be overall?
    Looking at 2015 you got:

Controlled assessment: 40/50 UMS (A)
    Multiple Choice: 25/50 UMS (D)
    Unit 3 (Written): 70 UMS (B)
    Grade Boundaries (Cash In)
    A* = 180
    A = 160
    B = 140
    C = 120
    D = 100
    E = 80
    F = 60
    G = 40

You got: C [135 UMS]

REMEMBER: This is ONLY a prediction based on last years grade boundaries, you only need 5 UMS more to get B so it is at potential to change is grade boundaries go down.

ReputationRep:
    What did you get for the calculations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AneebMalik)
    Looking at 2015 you got:

Controlled assessment: 40/50 UMS (A)
    Multiple Choice: 25/50 UMS (D)
    Unit 3 (Written): 70 UMS (B)
    Grade Boundaries (Cash In)
    A* = 180
    A = 160
    B = 140
    C = 120
    D = 100
    E = 80
    F = 60
    G = 40

You got: C [135 UMS]

REMEMBER: This is ONLY a prediction based on last years grade boundaries, you only need 5 UMS more to get B so it is at potential to change is grade boundaries go down.

Wow thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameenatariq)
    What did you get for the calculations?
    The break even was 2,500 products and the profit was £56,000 I believe.

ReputationRep:
    I got the break even of 2,500 but i got the profit of £60,000?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I think the exam was hard in contrast to previous papers, for example the break even analysis question was quite harder than the usual style of questions and the 8 marker about salary as a form of remuneration.
    Also i though the case study for travelodge was filled with BS that you really couldn't applicate. I was expecting to get full marks on this paper but I highly doubt it now

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a bit hard, but I didn't have the best teacher for Business Studies (in that he literally never showed up to a single lesson on time D: Plus, we never actually went over how to do this paper). So despite all of my efforts at revision, my approach to questions, I think, may not have been the best, so I won't be surprised if it turns out that a few of my answers were somewhat lacking, if not just incorrect- whether it simply be because I didn't know the answer, or because I've not been taught properly in the first place.

That said, I don't think that I necessarily did horribly in the exam, but I think I could have done better, had I had access to better support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdlewiss)
    Wow thank you so much!!
    No problem...a rep would be much appreciated <-< >->

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.