Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In person i never say a bad word about anyone and i always try to be nice to everyone. I push all my angry, hateful thoughts to the back of my mind, and try to forget them. However over the last few days these angry thoughts have been catching up with me. I was having massive mood swings yesterday, getting angry for no reason in the slightest, and now i seem to be angry all the time. Has anyone got any suggestions which I could use to remove this built up aggression?

Get off the computer for a start, it causes 50% of my anger issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    In person i never say a bad word about anyone and i always try to be nice to everyone. I push all my angry, hateful thoughts to the back of my mind, and try to forget them. However over the last few days these angry thoughts have been catching up with me. I was having massive mood swings yesterday, getting angry for no reason in the slightest, and now i seem to be angry all the time. Has anyone got any suggestions which I could use to remove this built up aggression?

hmm, have a masturabation, see a psychiatrist or randomly phone up people and release your anger

ReputationRep:
    I have kind of the same problem. People say stuff to me (eg listen to some different music, you're sad) and then I say 'right' and they say 'God, that's all you say' and I think 'it's better than kickin your head in'. Every few years though, I do go crazy and beat someone up pretty badly (eg smashed a videotape over my cousin's head, beat up my friend). It calms down though, just deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Get off the computer for a start, it causes 50% of anger issues.
    Lol, yeah...don't i know know it.

ReputationRep:
    No offense but this reminds me of Ned Flanders
    Really I'm just the same, only I deal with anger probably the worst way by sulking at home. Try not to dwell on these angry thoughts and concentrate on something fun instead...I bet the weather is to blame as well, when it's all damp and muggy like this we are more prone to mood swings.

(Original post by John Paul Jones)
    or randomly phone up people and release your anger
    lol, a world class idea.

(Original post by Knight-Errant)
    Every few years though, I do go crazy and beat someone up pretty badly (eg smashed a videotape over my cousin's head, beat up my friend). It calms down though, just deal with it.
    *Backs away slowly.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Try not to dwell on these angry thoughts and concentrate on something fun instead.
    I don't really have any angry thoughts...i am just angry and i don't really know why. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Get a punch bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Get a punch bag
    Thats a good idea, I soo want a punch bag, i have always wanted one, would be wicked to use to release anger. Too expensive though, and i got nowhere to put one.

ReputationRep:
    writing it all down on paper and then ripping it up...throwing things...telling people (even if it isnt the person that your necessarily angry at)

whatever u do dont let it build up - i did that and had the biggest argument of my life last tuesday ...wasn't very nice

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have any angry thoughts...i am just angry and i don't really know why. :confused:
    Maybe its just your hormones then...I wonder if chocolate works as well for men as it does for us

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't chocolate give girls orgasms or something?

ReputationRep:
    Thats a good idea, I soo want a punch bag, i have always wanted one, would be wicked to use to release anger. Too expensive though, and i got nowhere to put one.
    Hit your pillow or something instead then.

ReputationRep:

I had a friend, saying that - he was a friend and is an ass, who we called 'chocky-c*cky'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    that can work quite well

or just throwing cuddly toys around

ReputationRep:
    If it did chocolate would be flying off the shelves. Sadly it doesn't.
    I think it does have an effect on the pleasure part of the brain though, or releases happy chemicals. To me it just has a nice taste. Mmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Ok...quite satisfying actually

Ok...quite satisfying actually
    Sadist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Sadist.
    Tis a pillow. :rolleyes:

(Original post by pikaboo)
    I wonder if chocolate works as well for men as it does for us
    Thats a wicked idea, chocolate always makes me feel better, and i need to put on some weight.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.