Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of any relatively cheap android phones or other phones, which are good and keep up with the software demands.

Try Umi or the Doogee F5. They are Octa Core phones you can get from like £90 or less. Watch some videos of these 2 on YouTube you'll see what I'm talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessmile)
    Try Umi or the Doogee F5. They are Octa Core phones you can get from like £90 or less. Watch some videos of these 2 on YouTube you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Have you or anyone you know have one would you really recommend??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numero Uno)
    Anyone know of any relatively cheap android phones or other phones, which are good and keep up with the software demands.
    Cheap and good hmm..more chance of getting an A* in a level maths.
    Try your luck on refurbished/ used phones. Cheap phones don't last. I bought a blackberry and it died a year in, decided to take my mum's old iPhone 4 (its 5 years old now and still going strong).
    Look through some Nexus 5s
    You get what you pay for. What cheap phones provide in features, they lose in quality, i.e. start freezing, dying and batteries disintegrating.

ReputationRep:
    Xiaomi Mi4/Note 3 Pro
    LeEco 1 Pro
    Moto G4
    Nexus 5X
    Vodafone Smart Ultra 6
    OnePlus X
    Huawei 5X
    Huawei P9 Lite

All sub £200, all very good tried and tested etc.

ReputationRep:
    Alright then thanks for that guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    OnePlus X
    Best budget phone. It is more aesthetic, faster and even has a custom android flavour.
    Would recommend it over any flagship phone from top brands.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.