Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Playing loud music

ReputationRep:
    Girls like this who put so much BLOODY effort. Come on ir's just school

ReputationRep:
    Just the fact that they're people.

ReputationRep:
    When people constantly ask me questions ad I'm trying to work. Also when people complain about stuff but they actually do it themselves..

ReputationRep:
    The constant nonsense questions....even in A-Level classes

ReputationRep:
    The brown nose kiss arses like teacher pets, hugging the teacher and schmoozing em

The ones who like ruin a planned joke like we all plan to surprise/prank the teacher in some way and they go and tell the teacher not to sit there or summat

The snitches and grass ups like not even ruining a joke just pure tattling like cry babies, the 1st one to report or complain, about small **** like swearing

The know it alls and know nothings. The know it alls are thirsty and keep cutting other students off who were meant to answer. Shouting out the answer.
    And the know nothings hold the class up and it gets awkwardly quiet while they struggle to answer simple ****.

The wanna be teachers who try to tell us what to do and stuff :curious:

Class clowns ini like you're not funny stfu

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Girls like this who put so much BLOODY effort. Come on ir's just school
    That was my favourite part of school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara0526)
    The constant nonsense questions....even in A-Level classes
    oomg yes this as well lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    The brown nose kiss arses like teacher pets, hugging the teacher and schmoozing em

The ones who like ruin a planned joke like we all plan to surprise/prank the teacher in some way and they go and tell the teacher not to sit there or summat

The snitches and grass ups like not even ruining a joke just pure tattling like cry babies, the 1st one to report or complain, about small **** like swearing

The know it alls and know nothings. The know it alls are thirsty and keep cutting other students off who were meant to answer. Shouting out the answer.
    And the know nothings hold the class up and it gets awkwardly quiet while they struggle to answer simple ****.

Really.
    Those made me look like this

ReputationRep:
    the ones who just **** around thus meaning no one else can learn becuase the teacher has been distracted by the morons of the class

ReputationRep:
    I hated how there are types of girls at school. Everyone is given a label!

ReputationRep:
    In A-level most the retards are gone, so overall not much but heres a few i can think off -
    -Though people who constantly ask for help/ never listen and ask for help or ask what to do. Even when they're giving clear instructions/methods theyre still useless and ask for help. Even worse when you have no idea what to do.
    -Your partner that never turns up to lessons, My whole maths table would always bunk.. we all came late to the first class so its expected and i bunked a few lessons as well.
    -And ive been in a class for two years with a girl, who wear a **** ton of make-up .... i have no idea how or why she even bother putting that much on. seems like a waste of time for school.
    And this is gonna sound brutal but i had a special needs student in one of my classes, and she would literally every lesson, disrupt the class, talk over the teacher, mention useless points, go on ranks about religion and sometimes just full on crazy, sing songs to herself and run around and get mad over little things; make weird noises and more .. though i honestly liked working with her, she was a great person to talk to and work with but she without a doubt every lesson disrupted it and over 2 years, you can only cut her so much slack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)

So true!!

ReputationRep:
    They're all c***s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U-GradeStudent)
    So true!!
    Init. So glad I'm done with a levels. Now it's the pricks at uni but most ppl keep their heads down, at least during lectures

ReputationRep:
    When they can't tame themselves and you're the only one who gets accused of being a distraction and has to sit by the teacher.

ReputationRep:
    People who mess about the whole time, why do they even show up?
    People who are kiss ups to the teacher.
    People who think they are doing bad when they get A's and complain when they get one B, making you feel like crap. (I have a 'friend' who does this).
    People who cry a lot during A levels, I have met a few who just cry because of the amount of work or because they fail one test its like stfu?
    People who think your courses are easy and what they do is so much harder and they have more stress are annoying too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
    People who mess about the whole time, why do they even show up?
    People who are kiss ups to the teacher.
    People who think they are doing bad when they get A's and complain when they get one B, making you feel like crap. (I have a 'friend' who does this).
    People who cry a lot during A levels, I have met a few who just cry because of the amount of work or because they fail one test its like stfu?
    People who think your courses are easy and what they do is so much harder and they have more stress are annoying too.
    i feel as though i wrote this myself

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.