The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Seahorse1209
Klimaanlange was a trick, but the other two are right

Were erneuerbare Energie, Energieverwendung and Fahrverhalten any of them?
Also, do you remember the order for the nuclear power countries question? Only one of mine was Poland and most were China, with a couple from Germany.

And for the second listening about the eco family or whatever, did you choose the very first box about them all being environmentally aware?
Original post by tanyapotter
Also, do you remember the order for the nuclear power countries question? Only one of mine was Poland and most were China, with a couple from Germany.

And for the second listening about the eco family or whatever, did you choose the very first box about them all being environmentally aware?

I don't think energieverwendung was one of them, but I wasn't 100% sure on that because it was one of those ambiguous ones. I don't remember the order for countries, but the whole family was eco aware yes

I think I put T B P P T not totally sure if it was right though most of the paper was guess work
does anyone know how many marks 98 ums is out of the 140 ums paper? and if 98 ums is an A or B?

thankss
For the German to English translation, is this the sort of jist of it? (if I roughly remember it)

About a guy who joined an extreme right wing group through an old friend and that they have to dress like skinheads and listen to their music and that if he talks to any foreigners he'll get beaten? He's now in his early 20s and it was just a life phase where he has to worry about his future.

Something along those lines
Original post by Bowers717
For the German to English translation, is this the sort of jist of it? (if I roughly remember it)

About a guy who joined an extreme right wing group through an old friend and that they have to dress like skinheads and listen to their music and that if he talks to any foreigners he'll get beaten? He's now in his early 20s and it was just a life phase where he has to worry about his future.

Something along those lines

That sounds familiar!

'Martin Schmidt wants to build a new life for himself' :smile: That was the first line, at least!
Reply 66
who else found the question with the interview SO hard and ambiguous! i spent way too long on that one!
Original post by La_magicienne
That sounds familiar!

'Martin Schmidt wants to build a new life for himself' :smile: That was the first line, at least!

Oh yeah that's right :smile:
Reply 68

i put erneuerbare energie and fahrhalten, the on with lärm and the reiseziele or whatever it was! i found that one quite hard

they were all environmentally aware yes and i'm pretty sure i had BBPTP
Original post by z0ay
i put erneuerbare energie and fahrhalten, the on with lärm and the reiseziele or whatever it was! i found that one quite hard

they were all environmentally aware yes and i'm pretty sure i had BBPTP

It's somewhat unlikely that the first letter was B because that one was something like which country is against alternatives to nuclear energy which would definitely not comply with Germany, unless I misunderstood the question :smile:
Reply 70
Is there a hitler reacts yet?
Reply 71
what did you guys get for the other fill in the gaps with letters i believe it was the one before the translation
So it turns out I accidentally answered the book question whilst talking about the film, damn. Does anyone know how many marks I will have lost?
Original post by angryviking
So it turns out I accidentally answered the book question whilst talking about the film, damn. Does anyone know how many marks I will have lost?

I did that for my mock exam by accident and my teacher said that if I did that in the real exam, wouldn't get any marks :/
Original post by Bowers717
I did that for my mock exam by accident and my teacher said that if I did that in the real exam, wouldn't get any marks :/

You best not be winding me up
You best not be winding me up

no, you won't get any marks ... because you've written about a director when they were asking for an author, so they can't even give you any accuracy/vocab marks etc ... i'm so sorry!
Original post by kasiamull
no, you won't get any marks ... because you've written about a director when they were asking for an author, so they can't even give you any accuracy/vocab marks etc ... i'm so sorry!

Do you know that for definite or are you just guessing? I've been through frequently asked questions from teachers to the exam board and I can't find anything. By the looks of the mark scheme I'll only get very low content marks if they accept it, which is fine. Panicking now
Do you know that for definite or are you just guessing? I've been through frequently asked questions from teachers to the exam board and I can't find anything. By the looks of the mark scheme I'll only get very low content marks if they accept it, which is fine. Panicking now

i know it for definite. its happened to people in my school before and they drilled it into us at the beginning of the year

Unless maybe they just give you 0 for content?? They may award marks for the other 3 bands, who knows! Don't panick!
Reply 79

It's true. It happened to a girl in my school a few years ago. She did the essay about a part of Germany when we actually study the book... (the question was about the Gesellschaft). There is a lot about the society in the DDR in the book so she was awarded a few marks but they were still very low. Sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending