The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bowers717
Unless maybe they just give you 0 for content?? They may award marks for the other 3 bands, who knows! Don't panick!

They might do that, but I thought if you got 0 for content, you could only be in a maximum of one band higher for accuracy/vocab/complexity as well? :s-smilie:
Anyone else finished their exams? Had English Lit yesterday and I'm free - it's such a weirdly amazing feeling :smile::biggrin:
The listening and reading were so difficult. ._. was fine with the essay though but had to rush as i had to go back to the question on Child Labour in India.

Was such a difficult paper...
Original post by La_magicienne
Anyone else finished their exams? Had English Lit yesterday and I'm free - it's such a weirdly amazing feeling :smile::biggrin:

same finished yday. freedomm.... loool cue 8 weeks of depression aha
did u do eng lit ocr? i did
Original post by Jennieee_
same finished yday. freedomm.... loool cue 8 weeks of depression aha
did u do eng lit ocr? i did

Yes I did OCR Eng Lit! I did King Lear and Tis Pity compared with Blake's Songs of Innocence/Experience - what about you? :smile:
Original post by tilly5798
"Wir müssen beide Thesen genau betrachten" --> We must consider both topics equally

Careful though, 'die These' = the hypothesis/proposition (plural: Thesen)
'etwas genau betrachten' = take a close look at something / examine in detail

literally: We must take a close look at both hypotheses/propositions.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by La_magicienne

Yes I had my last exam today! It feels so weird! I don't have to feel guilty when I'm not revising something 😊.
Reply 87
How did everyone do?
Original post by Amy A x
How did everyone do?

Well Germ 3 went **** but got into my first choice uni!
Reply 89
Original post by snowwhite659
Well Germ 3 went **** but got into my first choice uni!

Congrats! Thats great. I think alot of people found unit 3 difficult. I thought it was harder than any of the past papers I had done
Reply 90
Is German easier than French?
Lots more people get the A* at A2?
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anyone have this paper or an unofficial mark scheme?
Hey guys I'm preparing for this exam this year, was just wondering if you guys remember any of the essay questions that were asked? I'm doing Berlin for my cultural topics and i'm really nervous - i'm so bad at history and this essay is going to be the difference in me getting into Uni and not :/ Also if you have any tips for the other sections?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending