Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as on the student room there only seems to be ocr gateway b core science threads (esp right now) So feel free to talk about those units/questions you have here

I'm going to make another thread for people sitting further additional science: B5, C5 and P5 on the 20th of June and B6, C6 and P6

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing OCR gateway too up to the Module 6s! Do you have any predictions about what will come up? And how do you feel about them? I've done hardly any revision for science, until this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.davey)
    I'm doing OCR gateway too up to the Module 6s! Do you have any predictions about what will come up? And how do you feel about them? I've done hardly any revision for science, until this week
    Sorry I'm replying back so late, only saw this now! For tomorrow, I think Farming will come up in B4(Pesticides, Organic, Biological control,hydroponics, intesive farming), Mineral uptake and probably something about photosynthesis..
    C4: Precipitation reactions, thermal decomposition of metal carbonates, Superconducters, covalent bonding and halogens
    P4: Defibrillators, Shocks, radioactivity, ultrasound, waves, uses of radioisotopes and treatment(radiation, tracers etc)

^ looked at last years and all those are the topics that didn't come up, this probably will help me too so thanks for asking haha

I haven't done that much science recently but I really want good grades and to understand whatever comes up. How did you find yesterdays exam?(if you did it lol// you might be doing all the biology etc together?) Physics I think I did the worst in, even though I prepared myself :/ I quite liked bio and chemistry though! Just try to get as much as possible done now, test yourself and you should be fine!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.