The Student Room Group

Late to an exam

I assumed my science timetable said 12:45 because all my other Science exams have been 12:45 but I didn't bother to read the timetable and actually my exam was at 9:00.

I was already awake revising and got a call telling me that I was meant to be in an exam and I was so surprised and got so nervous! They said that I can do the exam as long as come in to school within the next hour and I I did.

Will there be any further consequences from the school or exam board?
Reply 1
Original post by 4.4KitKat
I assumed my science timetable said 12:45 because all my other Science exams have been 12:45 but I didn't bother to read the timetable and actually my exam was at 9:00.

I was already awake revising and got a call telling me that I was meant to be in an exam and I was so surprised and got so nervous! They said that I can do the exam as long as come in to school within the next hour and I I did.

Nope.
Original post by 4.4KitKat

Cool story. How did the exam go?
Looks like you got lucky in the end
Original post by EricPiphany
Cool story. How did the exam go?

It was alright, but completely skipped the chromotagrophy on Chemistry thinking it wouldn't come up and it did....😓
Did you start the exam before the time the exam ended?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending