The Student Room Group

China Bans Interracial Marriages For Females; No Plans To Restrict Men

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by elizah
Oh yes, because equality is so fuking awful isn't it. Get out of your mom's basement.

Equality is of no interest to me, reality is. Evolution laughs in the face of equality.
Reply 21
Original post by SHallowvale
Humans aren't going to die out anytime soon.

The genes of these men will.
Original post by elizah
Oh yes, because equality is so fuking awful isn't it. Get out of your mom's basement.

Stop being oppressive. It's not big or funny being a dick to a mentally challenged individual, which can clearly be inferred from the profile picture of his.
Its fake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/China/comments/4ne4uu/is_this_for_real_china_bans_interracial_marriages/

The story felt wrong when it was attributed to the Supreme People's Court rather than the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress
Original post by plstudent
The genes of these men will.

When they can marry someone from whatever country they choose? Or was it that the male genes are more important than the female ones? Sorry, keeping track of your argument is getting kinda difficult
Reply 25
Original post by Another
When they can marry someone from whatever country they choose? Or was it that the male genes are more important than the female ones? Sorry, keeping track of your argument is getting kinda difficult

No, they can't- They are in China and have a very limited market there. Many live in poverty.
Original post by Another

No, they can't- They are in China and have a very limited market there. Many live in poverty.

What bit of "fake" are you struggling to comprehend?
Original post by nulli tertius
What bit of "fake" are you struggling to comprehend?

I just like unearthing the crazy in racists like OP. I don't care much for the article.
Reply 28
I'd just like to point out that this story is fake.

There is definitely a massive gender imbalance, but that is due to the fact that people here still abort girls, as they would all prefer a boy, and because of the one child policy, that is the way to go. Now the one child policy has been changed, so they can have 2 children, so hopefully this will have a positive effect on the gender balance here.
Original post by llys
They'll probably legalise polygamous marriage soon.

Probs will happen. China has 30 million more men than women,
It's called fighting for your own interests. That's what a country is supposed to do. Except European leaders are traitors.

My own interests are not aligned with my country. If I was a woman who fell in love with a man of different ethnicity to myself my self interest would be to marry that man.

You know it says everything that people like you uphold a communist party at the same time as calling everyone who isn't an ethno-nationalist a left wing cuck. You guys are so mixed up and confused.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Probs will happen. China has 30 million more men than women,

Yes, I think it's inevitable. And perhaps a better solution than banning intern-national marriages.
Original post by llys
Yes, I think it's inevitable. And perhaps a better solution than banning intern-national marriages.

AGREED
The interests of the Chinese.

As decided by who? There are currently two states claiming to be 'China', with very different priorities.

More importantly, who do you mean by "the Chinese"? All Chinese citizens? Only Han Chinese? Only native Mandarin speakers? Are Tibetans and Uyghurs Chinese, for example?
Got to feel sorry for Chinese women.....now essentially being forced to hook up with Chinese men, lol.

Original post by 09876543211
No wonder since Chinese tend to have tiny, pixelated cocks. Women ain't going for that.

Sounds like you're the expert on tiny cocks. Must have seen a lot of them to make that assessment.
Original post by bolly_mad
Got to feel sorry for Chinese women.....now essentially being forced to hook up with Chinese men, lol.

Yes, how terrible

Original post by llys

Its no solution at all. Men get jealous, along with the one child policy, it means that all but one will not be able to have children.

If this article is true, it would only one step in the right direction. Others would include exporting mostly Chinese men abroad (too many Chinese women go to uni/work abroad, and never return, after having married a white guy).

The other is of course is to get rid of the 1 child policy, and give government grants for those who have daughters.
Equality is of no interest to me, reality is. Evolution laughs in the face of equality.

Humanity as a race has slowed down evolution to almost nothing. We save so many people now who would, without help, die, that evolution doesn't have much effect on us any more.
Reply 39
This used to happen in Switzerland (women had to renounce citizenship) but they outlawed it recently. I think it's ok only for non-white countries. Same as beating up gays - Saudi Arabia = OK. Russia = bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending