Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I came out of the exams with much more of a confident boost even though i think i still done good in the B1. So the question is how did everyone else find it? And if by any chance i would appreciate anyone indicating each of the grade boundaries for B2 and B3? I am looking to get an A*.

ReputationRep:
    I finished the exams thinking I did pretty badly, but then the more I thought about it I realised it was just me overreacting and actually, the exam wasn't too difficult. What about you?

Lots of people on other threads are saying the exams were easy, so I've seen a rough grade boundary that said it might be about 47/60 for an A* - all this is just hearsay though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaystrawberries)
    I finished the exams thinking I did pretty badly, but then the more I thought about it I realised it was just me overreacting and actually, the exam wasn't too difficult. What about you?

Lots of people on other threads are saying the exams were easy, so I've seen a rough grade boundary that said it might be about 47/60 for an A* - all this is just hearsay though!
    Ye it's just hearsay, I wouldn't say it is easy but like you I think we have a shot at an A*.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.