Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The EU referendum campaign is unbelivably depressing Watch

ReputationRep:
    The EU referendum is depressing me now. No matter where I go it's everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. No matter where I turn Farage's annoying grin is in the paper, Cameron is being Dodgy Dave, Boris is being lying as usual, Gove just exists, ... It doesn't help how my studies (health related) forces me to focus on politics.

During the general election all the news that was constantly coming out back then never got me as angry as the stuff being printed building up to the referendum. It's been more depressing than the ending of Marley and Me.

Does anyone else feel the same? I've voted, put that thing through the postbox and now i'm just going to ignore all the news relating to it. I've decided to just ignore it all around me so I can stop getting angry and feeling depressed.

ReputationRep:
    It will be all over in 13 days

ReputationRep:
    25 percent probability of leaving the EU. IMO if they do were all ****ed. All EU born students are screwed...
    http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-brexit-watch/

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.

I get so depressed with politics that I've said, whatever the result, I'm going to try to stay completely away from politics after the referendum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    It will be all over in 13 days
    It's all so slow. It's felt like a lifetime.

ReputationRep:
    Politics is one of the things that depresses me the most in life. I don't know whether it's because all the politicians I see are so out of touch with me and everyone I know, or whether it's just the constant debate and playground jibes that drive me crazy. Anyway, I'm ready for it to be over too.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.