Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

All I normally do is shopping,go to College , and do assignment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    All I normally do is shopping,go to College , and do assignment
    Join sports clubs, social clubs at college? Or even get a part time job to make life a little interesting?

ReputationRep:
    Never say No to something social. Learn a new skill, join a club. Go to the gym w/e

(Original post by kkboyk)
    Join sports clubs, social clubs at college? Or even get a part time job to make life a little interesting?
    Well no. I want a job tho

(Original post by NoahMal)
    Never say No to something social. Learn a new skill, join a club. Go to the gym w/e
    Nobody asks me to go out
    Going To Learn Arabic
    What club?

ReputationRep:
    Nobody asks me to go out
    Going To Learn Arabic
    What club?
    Idek bro go to like an athletics club, if D&D Is your thing then do that, maybe train to start a marathon in 3 months or set yourself a goal to work towards

ReputationRep:
    Well no. I want a job tho
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    I sorta get what you mean, I pretty much was the same, I mean, I would go out with friends now and again, but it was pretty much high school, work, when I started college, I had a part time job every Saturday, so I was doing something different, working with new people and earning money and so was able to go out more and stuff, so I would definitely suggest getting a part time job.
    Its not bad that you are focusing on your work and if you plan to go to uni, things will definitely be more fun there, there are so many more opportunities.
    Also, try Camp America, if your 18 or over, you can work at a Summer Camp (in America obviously) and that would be a great new experience, you'll meet new people and I'm sure make a lot of people jealous.

(Original post by mikeymk)
    I sorta get what you mean, I pretty much was the same, I mean, I would go out with friends now and again, but it was pretty much high school, work, when I started college, I had a part time job every Saturday, so I was doing something different, working with new people and earning money and so was able to go out more and stuff, so I would definitely suggest getting a part time job.
    Its not bad that you are focusing on your work and if you plan to go to uni, things will definitely be more fun there, there are so many more opportunities.
    Also, try Camp America, if your 18 or over, you can work at a Summer Camp (in America obviously) and that would be a great new experience, you'll meet new people and I'm sure make a lot of people jealous.
    It's very hard to get a job
    Erm I'm in the UK
    Going Uni this sept

ReputationRep:
    It's very hard to get a job
    Erm I'm in the UK
    Going Uni this sept
    I know its hard, took me a whole summer when I was 16 with no experience, just got to try.
    Yeah, I presumed your in the UK, its an organisation where British people get to work in the US for the Summer, you won't be able to do it this year but next year.
    Uni in September, plenty of opportunities, you'll be joining societies and meeting new people, going to clubs probably whether you drink or not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.