Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone else here going to be staying at Lansdowne Point? gonna be staying in flat 101A I'm looking to see who else will be staying at LP!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJHunter)
    Hey anyone else here going to be staying at Lansdowne Point? gonna be staying in flat 101A I'm looking to see who else will be staying at LP!!
    You have made a terrible decision.. It's been a building site for the past year, the whole exterior has been taken off and redone, still in the process of fixing it. The courtyard is still not open to the students and all of the students for this year are trying to get money back from them because of the noise and disruption it has caused the students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dunno203)
    You have made a terrible decision.. It's been a building site for the past year, the whole exterior has been taken off and redone, still in the process of fixing it. The courtyard is still not open to the students and all of the students for this year are trying to get money back from them because of the noise and disruption it has caused the students.
    I just called them and they have stated that the work is scheduled to be finished well before the start of the new academic year. However the fact that students are having to try so hard to get compensation does speak for the quality of the ownership so thank you and I will now try to arrange for new accommodation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.