Turn on thread page Beta

change of uni - do we need to contact student loan company?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i put bristol down on my student loan form, but now i am going to warwick. What do i do now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpio)
    Hi, i put bristol down on my student loan form, but now i am going to warwick. What do i do now?
    In response to the thread title, YES ! At the time of applying to the SLC you needed to put in your firm, but now you know where you are going, you need to call them.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the phone number? I would look for it but I really can't be bothered to finish this sentence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    Do you have the phone number? I would look for it but I really can't be bothered to finish this sentence
    You need to contact your awarding body. So which LEA are you applying from ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpio)
    You need to complete the change of circumstances form, which came with your student loan stuff.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.