Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a horrible feeling that I'm not going to achieve their asking grades of BB. I've failed my accounting unit 3 paper today (it was horrid). Now I'm worried about what I'm going to do on results day. I'm currently studying A level maths, business and accounting. I've applied for business management with finance.

Edit: I know im stupid so please academics keep your A*s elitism to yourself .
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    I have a horrible feeling that I'm not going to achieve their asking grades of BB. I've failed my accounting unit 3 paper today (it was horrid). Now I'm worries what I'm going to do.
    It all depends on how all the other applicants have done, whether or not they'd let you in with a missed grade or 2. Theres not much you can do before results day, except some positive thinking and making some sort of plan b.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    It all depends on how all the other applicants have done, whether or not they'd let you in with a missed grade or 2. Theres not much you can do before results day, except some positive thinking and making some sort of plan b.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I know its difficult to do but try and enjoy your summer after your exams are over, and things always find a way of working out in the end so try and think positive If you need any help on results day there will be plenty of people on here

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to Swansea??? Or is currently studying at Swansea???

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat I need 2 BB's in my maths and biology to get in and I think il only manage C's😵

ReputationRep:
    I've got a friend at cardiff who's told me swansea are quite lenient with their grades, she met someone at varsity who got into swansea with DDD (apparently that's common). Google your course and see if swansea took clearing for it last year maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoliteFish)
    I've got a friend at cardiff who's told me swansea are quite lenient with their grades, she met someone at varsity who got into swansea with DDD (apparently that's common). Google your course and see if swansea took clearing for it last year maybe?
    What course is she doing? And how can you check if the course was in clearing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.