Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how did you lot find the Unit 3 Geography exam yesterday? I found it pretty hard...do you think the grade boundaries will be lower this year,considering the difficulty of the exam?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diana88)
    how did you lot find the Unit 3 Geography exam yesterday? I found it pretty hard...do you think the grade boundaries will be lower this year,considering the difficulty of the exam?
    Hi, I literally found the exam so hard aswell seriously, the synoptic was so hard expecially the first question from it comparing the economic development of both countries. I was supposed to get an A for that paper but I seriously think that geography paper has lost my chances to get into my firm uni.

Hopefully grade boundaries will be lower, last year you needed 65/90 to get an A, what do you think it will be this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbubbley)
    Hi, I literally found the exam so hard aswell seriously, the synoptic was so hard expecially the first question from it comparing the economic development of both countries. I was supposed to get an A for that paper but I seriously think that geography paper has lost my chances to get into my firm uni.

Hopefully grade boundaries will be lower, last year you needed 65/90 to get an A, what do you think it will be this year?

Im in the exact same situation... i was so happy with my knowledge and all the revision i have done.. but when i saw the paper i literally wanted to give up. My only hope now is unit 4.. and low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Same my only hope now is unit 4 😭😭 what topic do u do for unit4? I do health and pollution so luckily it isnt that bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbubbley)
    Same my only hope now is unit 4 😭😭 what topic do u do for unit4? I do health and pollution so luckily it isnt that bad
    Im gonna do Life on the Margins Food and Famine :/ so far is going well

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.