Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you like to marry me so we can date? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Now that I'm approaching the age that my parents would like me married by, I notice them hinting at the prospect more and more as time progresses.

Considering the instance when my father referred to it with the statement, "another year and we'll just get it done," I find myself thinking that it would be a lot less depressing to find someone in a similar situation that I actually know I get along with before bewedding.

So, if you're interested in marrying a nice Pakistani boy that resents both his indigenous culture and religion - I'm your guy.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    :noway:
    i am only 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Now that I'm approaching the age that my parents would like me married by, I notice them hinting at the prospect more and more as time progresses.

Considering the instance when my father referred to it with the statement, "another year and we'll just get it done," I find myself thinking that it would be a lot less depressing to find someone in a similar situation that I actually know I get along with before bewedding.

So, if you're interested in marrying a nice Pakistani boy that resents both his indigenous culture and religion - I'm your guy.
    Ironically, I'm a Pakistani girl reading this who also resents both the culture and religion lol! Hang in there, they'll soon drop the marriage thing if you keep saying you're not ready yet

ReputationRep:
    ok bby lets get married.

ReputationRep:
    What happen if u don't want to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Senhuang)
    What happen if u don't want to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haven't had the opportunity to find out. I'd likely be 'banished' and a disgrace to the family.

(Original post by Alina-11)
    Ironically, I'm a Pakistani girl reading this who also resents both the culture and religion lol! Hang in there, they'll soon drop the marriage thing if you keep saying you're not ready yet
    Good to know there's someone on the same page!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    :lolwut:
    :noway:
    i am only 18
    Don't worry, your overuse of emojis immediately takes you out of the running.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.