Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What time do you guys normally fall asleep on a school day, and what kidna grades do you guys get? I just wanna see how strong the correlation is

ReputationRep:
    Don't sleep. I get A stars.

Yours,
    Screw-you-effect guy

Get it
    Psychology
    Skews your correlation
    Screws u ovaaa

I need sleep

ReputationRep:
    Not at school now like, but when I was, year 10-11, I got in a habit of staying up till like 12 or 1, which wasn't great but I still preformed well at school, just Saturday morning, well I wouldn't see Saturday morning, it would be like 12 or 1pm I would wake up at

ReputationRep:
    Sleep around 12-1ish on college days, I get A's and B's

ReputationRep:
    12-2am and I get A/B grades

ReputationRep:
    GCSE, 11pm.
    As and A*s.

AS Level, 1am.
    As.

A2 Level, thepointwheremymentalandphysical wellbeingisatthepointofcollapseb utIfeelcompelledtostayawakehavin gexistentialcrisesandbrowsingred ditam.
    TBC. Decline imminent.

Before exams I aim to be in bed by 11pm though.

This is not advisable. I can function normally on 4-6 hours sleep so it's never been a huge obstruction to my work ethic but I am late to everything which multiplies stress, so I feel I must reiterate that this is not advisable.

ReputationRep:
    12-5 depending on how much work i have/ how much I'm playing games XD and I get 2:1s and 1:1s

ReputationRep:
    8 hours sleep required, always.

ReputationRep:
    Fall asleep at 11:30 ish and wake up at 6:30
    Get A's and above

ReputationRep:
    Now that I finished my exams I sleep over 10 hours a day

GREEEEEEEAT!

ReputationRep:
    go to sleep between 10pm-12am. doesn't modify my grades at all, i tend to be awake at school anyway - as it is so brilliant and the adrenalin really does kick in.
    at the weekend, i am usually up late reading or watching documentaries.

ReputationRep:
    Usually sleep around 11 or 12am now but I'm working. When I was at college used to sleep at 3am doing coursework

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    During GCSE and A-levels it'd be 11 pm ish, so getting 8-8.5 hours, got okay grades. At uni I get a lot more.. which is why I don't always make 9 o'clock lectures, which'll hopefully explain my grades. :toofunny: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxyhih)
    12-5 depending on how much work i have/ how much I'm playing games XD and I get 2:1s and 1:1s
    They said school days so not uni, as at uni you may not have a lecture till 1pm,
    but in regards to how @maxyhih did in highschool, he did alright as well, but I'm sure 1pm was his limit

ReputationRep:
    During GCSEs anywhere from 11:30-12:30
    During A levels, usually around 1am, but occasionally I'd stay up untill maybe 2 or 3am. I got all As/A*s and I'm going to Oxford, so I must've done something right lol.

ReputationRep:
    During A levels generally asleep after 2 am due to my job. Generally arrived an hour or so late for school due to sleeping in to the point that the school was threatening to kick me out. Got all As.

Crazy sleeping pattern during university including often sleeping during the day. So no set pattern. Unless I seriously screwed up my final two exams, I hope to get a first in next couple of weeks.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Usually around 5 hours sleep now I'm on my meds; used to fluctuate between 2 and 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.