Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dreams are usually pretty wierd anyway, but what are some of the wierdest dreams youve had? This should be interesting...

Ill start
    Went to the toilet when i saw two giant fish shoved head first the basin. I ran downstairs to the living room to tell my parents and there were more giant fish on the stairs. Dad was too busy watching the news to notice me (typical). Then a giant hand came into the room, grabbed me and pulled me out, at which time I woke up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayzar)
    Dreams are usually pretty wierd anyway, but what are some of the wierdest dreams youve had? This should be interesting...

Ill start
    Went to the toilet when i saw two giant fish shoved head first the basin. I ran downstairs to the living room to tell my parents and there were more giant fish on the stairs. Dad was too busy watching the news to notice me (typical). Then a giant hand came into the room, grabbed me and pulled me out, at which time I woke up.
    scary...^^

ReputationRep:
    Had this a few years ago:

We were coming back from some showcase thing, and for some reason we decided to walk back home late at night (early AM?) through some random route. The roads were completely empty and then suddenly two women approach us and ask for a picture with our Art in the middle of nowhere (Idek how this makes sense, a picture at night, there were two of them and three of us - who took the picture even? Oh well, it was a dream after all).

Whilst taking the picture, I was in the middle, I looked to my right and saw one of the woman's eyes turn dark whilst rotating and shifting inwards as she was looking at my brother, I got scared and tried screaming out my brothers name whilst trying to push the woman away from him, but before I could - the other woman grabbed me by the arm, I turned to look at her and the same thing happened, for some reason her grip was incredibly strong, her eyes turned and she started whispering incomprehensible stuff, I have no idea what it was but I assume it was some sort of messed up spell idk.

Luckily I woke up after that lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    Had this a few years ago:

We were coming back from some showcase thing, and for some reason we decided to walk back home late at night (early AM?) through some random route. The roads were completely empty and then suddenly two women approach us and ask for a picture with our Art in the middle of nowhere (Idek how this makes sense, a picture at night, there were two of them and three of us - who took the picture even? Oh well, it was a dream after all).

Whilst taking the picture, I was in the middle, I looked to my right and saw one of the woman's eyes turn dark whilst rotating and shifting inwards as she was looking at my brother, I got scared and tried screaming out my brothers name whilst trying to push the woman away from him, but before I could - the other woman grabbed me by the arm, I turned to look at her and the same thing happened, for some reason her grip was incredibly strong, her eyes turned and she started whispering incomprehensible stuff, I have no idea what it was but I assume it was some sort of messed up spell idk.

Luckily I woke up after that lmao
    Yo wth that's so freaky... sounds like some jump scare movie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.