This discussion is closed.
crana
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
remember, don't knock a bottle of lipton ice tea
my boyfriend LOVES that stuff.

if you really like it and you have a tesco - keep your eyes open - cos its always going on special offer there
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by crana)

if you really like it and you have a tesco - keep your eyes open - cos its always going on special offer there
Lipton Ice Tea is definitely the bomb
neha p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Lipton Ice Tea is definitely the bomb
do you mean that in a good or bad way?
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by crana)

hehe, i don't love it, but it does make a nice change....i was just quoting the ad.

two guys from my maths class brought in a 2 litre bottle of tesco value coke and a fairly big slab of tesco chocolate each to the lesson. i asked them how much each thing cost, and they said 13p for the coke and 27p for the chocolate! :eek:
crana
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
hehe, i don't love it, but it does make a nice change....i was just quoting the ad.

two guys from my maths class brought in a 2 litre bottle of tesco value coke and a fairly big slab of tesco chocolate each to the lesson. i asked them how much each thing cost, and they said 13p for the coke and 27p for the chocolate! :eek:
tesco value & asda smartprice rule
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
do you mean that in a good or bad way?
Sorry, 'twas a bit vague. I meant it in a very good way. Me and my mates sometimes have competitions to see how much Ice Tea you can drink before you're sick (there's only so much Ice Tea your stomach can withstand). I managed 1.5 litres, which I did in and hour and a half in the cinema. I wasn't sick though, but I really felt like wretching. Ice Tea, in moderation, is delicious though.
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I jyst made a milkshake instead of coke and it was amazing!!! I had one banana then filled the container with milk just above the banana (whihc was split in four) then added two teaspoons of sugar, a tiny bit of whipped cream for good measure and a bit of hot chocolate mixture, then put on the electrc whisk, and wow, that was NICE!!!
crana
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
I jyst made a milkshake instead of coke and it was amazing!!! I had one banana then filled the container with milk just above the banana (whihc was split in four) then added two teaspoons of sugar, a tiny bit of whipped cream for good measure and a bit of hot chocolate mixture, then put on the electrc whisk, and wow, that was NICE!!!
it still ends up pretty good without the sugar. what's really nice is slice the banana up then freeze it for a bit, then blend it - it makes it even thicker and nicer, altho the banana does go a bit brown.

also what's really nice is you can buy bags of frozen mixed berries at the supermarket and they aren't *that* expensive, and then use them frozen.

also - this sounds really weird but is nice - try adding 1 tablespoon of Ready Brek (raw!).. & yoghurt is nice too

by the way - why can't you take Pro Plus?

I recommend for caffeine switching to tea or coffee!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.92%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.54%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.38%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
21.08%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (38)
10.27%
I haven't started researching yet (40)
10.81%

Watched Threads