Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by mockel)
    remember, don't knock a bottle of lipton ice tea
    my boyfriend LOVES that stuff.

if you really like it and you have a tesco - keep your eyes open - cos its always going on special offer there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)

if you really like it and you have a tesco - keep your eyes open - cos its always going on special offer there
    Lipton Ice Tea is definitely the bomb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Lipton Ice Tea is definitely the bomb
    do you mean that in a good or bad way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)

hehe, i don't love it, but it does make a nice change....i was just quoting the ad.

two guys from my maths class brought in a 2 litre bottle of tesco value coke and a fairly big slab of tesco chocolate each to the lesson. i asked them how much each thing cost, and they said 13p for the coke and 27p for the chocolate! :eek:

(Original post by mockel)
    hehe, i don't love it, but it does make a nice change....i was just quoting the ad.

two guys from my maths class brought in a 2 litre bottle of tesco value coke and a fairly big slab of tesco chocolate each to the lesson. i asked them how much each thing cost, and they said 13p for the coke and 27p for the chocolate! :eek:
    tesco value & asda smartprice rule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    do you mean that in a good or bad way?
    Sorry, 'twas a bit vague. I meant it in a very good way. Me and my mates sometimes have competitions to see how much Ice Tea you can drink before you're sick (there's only so much Ice Tea your stomach can withstand). I managed 1.5 litres, which I did in and hour and a half in the cinema. I wasn't sick though, but I really felt like wretching. Ice Tea, in moderation, is delicious though.

ReputationRep:
    I jyst made a milkshake instead of coke and it was amazing!!! I had one banana then filled the container with milk just above the banana (whihc was split in four) then added two teaspoons of sugar, a tiny bit of whipped cream for good measure and a bit of hot chocolate mixture, then put on the electrc whisk, and wow, that was NICE!!!

(Original post by historyhoney)
    I jyst made a milkshake instead of coke and it was amazing!!! I had one banana then filled the container with milk just above the banana (whihc was split in four) then added two teaspoons of sugar, a tiny bit of whipped cream for good measure and a bit of hot chocolate mixture, then put on the electrc whisk, and wow, that was NICE!!!
    it still ends up pretty good without the sugar. what's really nice is slice the banana up then freeze it for a bit, then blend it - it makes it even thicker and nicer, altho the banana does go a bit brown.

also what's really nice is you can buy bags of frozen mixed berries at the supermarket and they aren't *that* expensive, and then use them frozen.

also - this sounds really weird but is nice - try adding 1 tablespoon of Ready Brek (raw!).. & yoghurt is nice too

by the way - why can't you take Pro Plus?

I recommend for caffeine switching to tea or coffee!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.