Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some awful news to wake up to. Really sad news and to be shot in front of your fans and brother. Rip Christina Grimmie.

Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36506082

ReputationRep:
    What the hell?! NOOO :cry2:

She was such a good singer

RIP Zeldaxlove64

ReputationRep:

This was the first song I heard of hers

ReputationRep:
    i was so heartbroken when i heard the news i used to listen to her music covers for hours on end. rest in peace Christina
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    No. No. No. This can't be true. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely love this cover she was in, still remember hearing it for the first time many years ago.

ReputationRep:
    This is so bad!

I am so shocked!!

I loved her covers.

She was such a beautiful girl!!

2016 needs to stop taking talented people away from us!

RIP Christina!!

ReputationRep:
    It actually ruined my day hearing of this. I honestly never listened to her stuff but I'd seen a bunch of her YouTube videos and collabs and always loved how she was just a good person trying to use her talent to make people happy, not just to get famous or something like that. Honestly can't believe something like this happened to someone so undeserving of dying like that

ReputationRep:
    I personally haven't stopped crying all day. She's been my inspiration since I was 11 (6 years ago). Around this time 3 years ago I met her in London and she is the most genuine, most lovely and most down to earth person I have ever met. She never let fame get to her head. She was so special and will always, ALWAYS be there. She might be gone in this world but she will never die in our hearts. The only positive I can think of is that she's with the Lord now. She didn't deserve this. She deserved everything amazing and wonderful and more. I hope all of you guys are okay. :console:

If any of you want to donate to her family: https://www.gofundme.com/christinagrimmie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Some awful news to wake up to. Really sad news and to be shot in front of your fans and brother. Rip Christina Grimmie.

Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36506082
    the earth lost a true Angel. RIP christina. Heaven has gained a talented and beautiful girl

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.