Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Country with the best looking girls... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    Why isnt my oppinion worth much just coz im british, I happen to be well travelled and still believe british girls to be some of the best in the world.

Im glad someones sticking up for us.

ReputationRep:
    Why isnt my oppinion worth much just coz im british, I happen to be well travelled and still believe british girls to be some of the best in the world.
    because you grew up with British girls. Same here, I've only lived 11 years of my life in the UK but I still am partial to British girls...

A lot of African guys think that a girl with a gigantic ass is hot.

These days being tanned is a sign of beauty, about 100 years ago, being tanned meant you looked like a peasant and to be considered beautiful, you had to have pale skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    But it is funny as most of the guys on here are choosing swedish and scandinavian girls. Probably cos most of them are blonde.
    Think they like the idea of an army of swedish virgins, come to think of It so do I!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    because you grew up with British girls. Same here, I've only lived 11 years of my life in the UK but I still am partial to British girls...

A lot of African guys think that a girl with a gigantic ass is hot.

These days being tanned is a sign of beauty, about 100 years ago, being tanned meant you looked like a peasant and to be considered beautiful, you had to have pale skin.
    Hmm see your point, guess I am biased

ReputationRep:
    Think they like the idea of an army of swedish virgins, come to think of It so do I!!

lol.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen most of u guys have voted for us Scandinavian girls, im just curious why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eriika)
    I've seen most of u guys have voted for us Scandinavian girls, im just curious why?
    Erm because you are blonde and sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eriika)
    Scandinavian girls are the hottest. You'll hardly ever find an overweight Scandinavian girl- they're mostly all slim, with nice figures and long, flowing hair. Girls from Scandinavia have a distinct, sexy European look, and talk in hot accents. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The UK dosnt even get a look in... lol

ReputationRep:
    Brazil, Ecuador, Australia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    :rolleyes: typical.we are so well known as well..especially in portugal and iran!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    Yeh, where are we? Although, actually most of the hot girls in the UK are like half-swedish or something...

ReputationRep:
    after watching euro 2004- there's some hot girls in portugal

ReputationRep:
    In your opinion where do the best looking girls come from?
    I have heard that Latvian girls are the best looking in the world but that is just what a few people have said. I have seen a few latvian girls and many are very attractive. So I am voting for eastern Europe.

ReputationRep:
    I think that there are many beautiful girls in like, Fiji and The MIddle East and South America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I think that there are many beautiful girls in like, Fiji and The MIddle East and South America.
    And what about the land of Oz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    And what about the land of Oz?
    Well Of Course!

ReputationRep:
    what exactly are we defining as beauty? cos i think ( from a totally hetero perspective) that both blonde scandinavian girls can be just as pretty as dark haired deep eyed south american girls. although indian girls are the most gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    We would say that the prettiest girls would be coming from guess where?

ReputationRep:
    this poll sucks. There aren't enough options. Canadian girls are way hotter than Americans but I don't want to vote for North America...
    dude the girls here are just as bad as americans except the ones that come from russia or eastern europe

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.