The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
oh , Japanese girls and Korean girls are cute !
Russia and the former Soviet states seem to be quite nice. I can't see how girls from Kenya and other starving countries can be better ranked than the United Kingdom.
Spain and Malta!
Reply 63
MuniE
dude the girls here are just as bad as americans except the ones that come from russia or eastern europe
nah no way mate.
I went to a Canadian Uni and had never seen so many gorgeous girls in my life, ever ten metres there would be a hottie. And yes, there are girls from everywhere (just like in the UK really...) and so there's a nice mix. Don't know why you say that they have to come from Eastern Europe to look good. I saw loads of British/Irish/French girls there who were mighty fine. And a lot of cute Indian girls too but they were unapproachable.
Pamela Anderson isn't Eastern European
and neither is Elisha Cuthbert...
There aren't enough Eastern European girls in Canada for them to be noticeable although I met a few.

The difference between the US and Canada is that the girls are less fat north of the border and they seem to take more care of their appearance. In the US, too many girls just let it all go...
Reply 64
SamTheMan
nah no way mate.
I went to a Canadian Uni and had never seen so many gorgeous girls in my life, ever ten metres there would be a hottie. And yes, there are girls from everywhere (just like in the UK really...) and so there's a nice mix. Don't know why you say that they have to come from Eastern Europe to look good. I saw loads of British/Irish/French girls there who were mighty fine. And a lot of cute Indian girls too but they were unapproachable.
Pamela Anderson isn't Eastern European
and neither is Elisha Cuthbert...
There aren't enough Eastern European girls in Canada for them to be noticeable although I met a few.

The difference between the US and Canada is that the girls are less fat north of the border and they seem to take more care of their appearance. In the US, too many girls just let it all go...

i agree, canada has plenty of fit girls... i went there for about a week or so.

outside of scandinavia, it is prolly the best.
You will find the most beautiful girl in China!! Trust me :smile:
fangfang0715
You will find the most beautiful girl in China!! Trust me :smile:

Nope, japan is the place to go, most definitely.
Reply 67
why is britain not there?
Reply 68
I think you will definitely find them on Earth not sure about Mars tho and Pluto is so cold you won't recognize the beauty in all the winter gear!!
Reply 69
BlueAngel
But it is funny as most of the guys on here are choosing swedish and scandinavian girls. Probably cos most of them are blonde.

Actually statistically more Swedish women are brunettes than blondes.
SamTheMan
In your opinion where do the best looking girls come from?

russia!
Reply 71
Dajoruna
Actually statistically more Swedish women are brunettes than blondes.

and statistically, they have the smallest breasts in Europe.
Reply 72
charlord
exactly......
Reply 73
charlord
Of course you British girls are cuties. But it didn't seem fair to put the UK as an option, all the jealous girls from the UK would vote for UK and so would a lot of the guys since, as a Brit, you're always biaised.

Take this as an example:

RussianDude
russia!

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending