Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm in the process of transferring uni, I've officially been removed from the course at my original university but I've just got a letter stating that I owe £1312.00 and need to pay it immediately as I "finished my course early" when I did not. I need to reapply for finance for my next uni and obviously can't pay this now. Any help as to what I can do?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by adamsmith52)
    Hi,

I'm in the process of transferring uni, I've officially been removed from the course at my original university but I've just got a letter stating that I owe £1312.00 and need to pay it immediately as I "finished my course early" when I did not. I need to reapply for finance for my next uni and obviously can't pay this now. Any help as to what I can do?
    Have you officially been withdrawn from your old uni? In which case you'll owe sfe an overpayment from may/june until you start back up in september. If so you have two options, either you give it all back before september or they'll take that off your entitlement for next year.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    You need to speak to student finance.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.