Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

On a scale of 1-10 how hard is nazi Germany? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have the history part 2 exam next Tuesday. For any one else who is taking the exam, Rate how much from your experience you think how difficult Aqa gsce nazi Germany is overall?
    What are your tactics when it comes to nazi Germany?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meemeekat)
    I have the history part 2 exam next Tuesday. For any one else who is taking the exam, Rate how much from your experience you think how difficult Aqa gsce nazi Germany is overall?
    hitler/10
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Use Blitzkrieg revision tactics.

ReputationRep:
    if 1 is hard and 10 is easy, the topic because it's so long...erm..maybe around 7?

ReputationRep:
    Very hard. Have you seen the leather they wore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE EPIC Panda)
    Very hard. Have you seen the leather they wore?
    He's talking about the revision experience for the topic for the exam, not the actual things that happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sulaimanali)
    if 1 is hard and 10 is easy, the topic because it's so long...erm..maybe around 7?
    Seriously think it's pretty difficult, Medicine through time paper was easy, this just gives me a heachache lol

ReputationRep:
    He's talking about the revision experience for the topic for the exam, not the actual things that happened.
    lol i was about to say, "leather?"

ReputationRep:
    Seriously think it's pretty difficult, Medicine through time paper was easy, this just gives me a heachache lol
    It's not extremely difficult, maybe a bit. It's just very long and there's so much. It's interesting though.

I don't do the medicine through time paper..I do the international relations one which is about Cold War (1945-60), TOV+LON (WW1 aftermath) and Hitler's Steps to WW2.

ReputationRep:
    lol i was about to say, "leather?"
    I just laughed when I read that comment, the person missed the plot of the question completely.

ReputationRep:
    I just laughed when I read that comment, the person missed the plot of the question completely.
    Exactly haha

ReputationRep:
    lol Nazi germany is EZ.when i was in yr 11 preparing for the exam, i did your average revision ( i'm not an essay subject guys as well) and got 98/100 in it. just cover everything and read the criteria for getting high marks.

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought ,purely as someone who has read several books on the subject not through being a student, that so long as you make sure you understand how and why they came to power it must be pretty damn easy!

I mean much of the rest of it you could probably bluff if you really needed to.

Just imagine what it's like living in a country where anything you say against the regime could be reported by any of your neighbours for one thing.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think its the harest of my subjects i have picked for GCSE and i have picked geo, german and history. out of 10, 10 being the hardest i would say 9, but dont let this put you down! there are many ways you can takle this and make it down to 5 such as,
    timelines-for like key dates and events. (im doing nazi germany 1919-1943 and my walls are covered with timelines)
    key notes- topcs in nazi germany you dont understand
    past papers- these past papers really help you visualise what type of questions you need to revise for. I suggest doing these
    Hope this helped!

ReputationRep:
    Come on, I was having a joke. Lighten up.

Just revise. Know the time line. It isn't that difficult from what I remember.

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine what it's like living in a country where anything you say against the regime could be reported by any of your neighbours for one thing.[/QUOTE]

lol good way to put it! that actually kinda helps thx lol

ReputationRep:
    Nazi Germany without a doubt is one of the easiest periods of history to learn about.

There are no complex processes or events, the only difficult bit is interpretations of the period. So many conflicting yet well informed views...

Also Nazi Germany is one of the most well documented periods of time ever. There are so many resources available. Try learning Francoist Spain lol - there's hardly anything.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.