Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    x.

ReputationRep:
    If you're taking a gap year you'll have to sit them next year. They're only valid for one year. Maybe see how things go on results day before you make any full decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverGrowUp)
    Hi, I'm currently in year 12, I'm meant to be applying for uni this october but I know I've done badly in my AS exams. When do I do the BMAT and UKCAT? can I do them this september and use them in my uni application for next year? Or will I have to do them next year?
    If you are applying for the UKCAT then the website is open now to register and book your test. The BMAT bookings open a little later in a year.

If you are certain that you want a gap year after results day then the certificate is only valid for one year so you would have to re do it during your gap year.

Kind Regards,

Mel
    WAMSoc

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.