What makes a person likable?Watch
Sense of humour
I think being genuine is what makes someone easier to trust and get along with.
Open to new thoughts and ideas
Being an agnostic/atheist
- Inclusive, thinks of others, kind
- Honest, but not brutal
- Helpful, but not patronising
- Being insightful about the things that we do.
- Being an innovative thinker.
- Being thoughtful and considerate.
- Generally just treating everyone with respect I suppose.
Being funny is a bonus.
Laid back but can be srs too