Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just been thinking about this theory. I've heard people debating that WW2 was exaggerated as there was not any gas chambers etc. Is anybody willing to elaborate on this?

ReputationRep:
    That's contrary to the evidence, the evidence clearly points to a holocaust that murdered a very very large number of people. Those who deny it tend to be neo nazis, white supremacists or otherwise have skin in the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    That's contrary to the evidence, the evidence clearly points to a holocaust that murdered a very very large number of people. Those who deny it tend to be neo nazis, white supremacists or otherwise have skin in the game.
    or indians.

Some indians supported hitler because they want to fight the british empire with the nazis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    or indians.

Some indians supported hitler because they want to fight the british empire with the nazis.
    They supported the Japanese, the Japanese even constructed a puppet government before invading composed of indian nationalists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    They supported the Japanese, the Japanese even constructed a puppet government before invading composed of indian nationalists.
    yes yes yes

and some of those wanks lurk on tsr. disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNerdxP)
    Hi, I've just been thinking about this theory. I've heard people debating that WW2 was exaggerated as there was not any gas chambers etc. Is anybody willing to elaborate on this?
    Not allowed

ReputationRep:
    Divide and Conquer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNerdxP)
    This isn't about WW2. The true extent of the holocaust wasn't known until very near to the end of the war, we'd been fighting for years beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love another all blame the Jews thread. Is there one idiot that goes round with different accounts making these?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    Gotta love another all blame the Jews thread. Is there one idiot that goes round with different accounts making these?
    In what part of the thread did anyone else bring up that idea or even mention the word Jew and blame?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    Forgive me but I think you have clearly misunderstood me. I just want to listen to views, I did not impose any opinions on this thread as you can clearly see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wwii wasn't fought for the holocaust.

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.