Much respect to you💟
Reply 63
Original post by PilipTheSheep
I am vegan :smile:

Me too! 🍍
I've decided to go vegan for 30 days for world vegan month :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by flossg
I am neither, but two of my best friends are vegan and another pescetarian.

I'm fine with that and I don't mind and I generally eat the same as them if I'm around them. My only issue is, that one of the vegans is constantly shaming me for eating meat and dairy and telling me things like 'they basically rape the cows' even when I ask him to stop. My view is that I don't care what your opinion is, don't push it on me like I haven't made am informed choice.

As they say, don't push your religion on others :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The irony. "Don't push your views on me" *kills somebody*

Seriously though, I'm not in your situation but I think if he just tells you about it that's cool but obviously he should stop when you ask him to. If he's saying you're a bad person then that's just hypocritical -he wasn't always Vegan, right?

-A Vegan of 9 months
Original post by myblueheaven339
I've decided to go vegan for 30 days for world vegan month :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great! Hope you stick to it :smile:
Hi, I'm Vegan! 9 months down, several hundred to go. :smile:
im currently vegetarian and planning on making the transition to vegan when i move out
Original post by GoatLover69
That's great! Hope you stick to it :smile:

I didn’t! I did it for a while and learned lots of new recipes but vegetarian works best for me right now. Still have lots of vegan meals and vegan days but I’m not exclusive!
I am vegetarian occasionally. That is to say I am eating foods without meat now and then. Foods without meat are as good as foods with.
Reply 71
I am vegetarian for nearly 12 years. I hardly buy any dairy only stuff like yogurts and that's it, no eggs, milk cheese etc..How can you go vegan on a student budget?I was identified with vitamin D deficiency and I was suffering so bad because of it and never knew why...Most likely you will end up with fatigue, little energy, no mood.At least that's how it worked for me...At the moment I am taking supplemets vertese omega 3-6-9 and centrum performance.
Vegetarian!
I'm vegan:smile:
Reply 74
Original post by King Scorchy
I'm planning on being raw vegan very soon - I just have to research what I need to eat.

Raw food is the best because cooking typically removes nutrients (so by eating raw you'll be healthier all round) and veganism is good because the more people be vegan, the less animals will get exploited and treated badly.

That sounds interesting, do you have any raw vegan recipes?
Have been for 15 years.
Vegan for 1 year still going :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest