Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Predict what questions are likely to come up in the C2 exam on 15th June

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzzymarsh)
    Predict what questions are likely to come up in the C2 exam on 15th June
    6 marker could be on electrolysis

ReputationRep:
    There shall be no predictions by any of you. I've had it with all of you with your false predictions, just keep ur hands to urselves and don't type anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penelopecrux)
    There shall be no predictions by any of you. I've had it with all of you with your false predictions, just keep ur hands to urselves and don't type anything.
    You don't have to take note of these. Why did you click on the forum if you don't want to know anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penelopecrux)
    Simply for you then! Just stay off the forums and go study. Don't waste your time on here if you find it worthless (y)

ReputationRep:
    I think the 6 marker will either be about one of the structures(metallic, macromolecules, ionic or simple molecular) a rate of reaction experiment or possible electrolysis

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.