Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

think I crave female attention, like even if it's bad attention, I will still want it?

ReputationRep:
    Therapy, maybe? Sounds like you have underlining issues stemming from some sort of experience.

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Therapy, maybe? Sounds like you have underlining issues stemming from some sort of experience.
    well that's the thing, there's no experience, think I just have never had a gf and such so.... if a girl show's me attention I'll just like it, even if she's horrible(not really horrible obvs) but not a nice person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well that's the thing, there's no experience, think I just have never had a gf and such so.... if a girl show's me attention I'll just like it, even if she's horrible(not really horrible obvs) but not a nice person
    I should have perhaps added "or lack thereof".

I can sort of relate to this. No secret on here I'm completely hopeless with the ladies, so if a woman so much as says hi to me now-a-days I feel a little anxious/confused/happy because I'm just not used to it. That said, I still respect myself so if someone were to walk into my life and be a **** then they'd be gone in no time. I don't allow myself to get messed around; last girl who tried to do that with me got brushed away last time she tried to chat.

It's all about finding a balance, my friend. Attention from the ladies is good, because it means you're doing *something* right to attract that attention. If the attention is bad however, it's how you deal with it that matters (and like me, I suggest you walk away from it).

ReputationRep:
    think I crave female attention, like even if it's bad attention, I will still want it?
    Congratulations, you're like most people! :congrats:

(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Congratulations, you're like most people! :congrats:
    erm, pretty sure most people dont

ReputationRep:
    erm, pretty sure most people dont
    A lot of people (guys) I know usually crave a lot of female attention even if it's bad.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.