The Student Room Group

english Language exam!

Hi Guys, I am very worried for this exam, Im struggling of how to structure for language acq and change. Also I'm worried because Im only revising for speech and not reading and wrting and i'm scared if an awkward speech question comes up...any tips??
Original post by Melon28
Hi Guys, I am very worried for this exam, Im struggling of how to structure for language acq and change. Also I'm worried because Im only revising for speech and not reading and wrting and i'm scared if an awkward speech question comes up...any tips??

What exam board are you doing and are you doing the 2017 spec with the grades from 9-1 or the old one with A-U grades?
Reply 2
Original post by CorpusLuteum
What exam board are you doing and are you doing the 2017 spec with the grades from 9-1 or the old one with A-U grades?

Im doing the AQA one, my exam is on wednesday
Original post by Melon28
Im doing the AQA one, my exam is on wednesday

ummmmm, the AQA english language exam already happened?? ? ?
Reply 4
Original post by CorpusLuteum
ummmmm, the AQA english language exam already happened?? ? ?

no the exam is on the 15th june 2016
Reply 5
Original post by Melon28
no the exam is on the 15th june 2016

im doing the A2 paper
Original post by Melon28
im doing the A2 paper

Oh, right, my bad.
I have no clue about language change and am getting a better teacher to give me a crash course tomorrow, but for CLA we've been told to start the essay with a context point, then for each paragraph go into a bit about what technique you're going to analyse, link it to a theorist, then link it back to context
Original post by Melon28

Are you AQA A or AQA B?

Quick Reply

Latest