random question for everyone

Watch this thread
milikahyounas
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
what are your strengths and weaknesses? like just in life. quite random but im eager to know what others strengths and weaknesses are. my strength are my friends as im confident and comfortable around them and my family. my weakness is stress,pressure and also presentations in school!
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
Strength - failing in life in EVERY department.
undercxver
Badges: 18
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Strength: Being straight forward.

Weakness: Can't hold my tears.

These are the big ones. There's more for both, especially the weaknesses. :lol:
G.S.G
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Weakness: Getting a good grade in Economics... :ashamed2:
username1454260
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My strengths are being nice lolll and caring about other people/ accepting people for who they are. Academically - geography and graphics.

Weaknesses are probably caring too much about what people think// getting stressed out with stuff. Academically - maths and spanish :/ but those gcses are over now... yay!
rdlewiss
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Strengths - If I want something to happen, I'll do everything I can to make it happen and not give up
Weaknesses - I stress too much. I'm an overthinker and it ruins things sometimes.
username1454260
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rdlewiss)
Strengths - If I want something to happen, I'll do everything I can to make it happen and not give up
Weaknesses - I stress too much. I'm an overthinker and it ruins things sometimes.
These also describe me perfectly
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 6 years ago
Need to think about my strengths but my biggest weakness is being debilitatingly socially awkward
HurtfulHarold
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
My main strengths are probably my problem solving skills, patience, intellect, unconditional love for anybody no matter what they have done and my kindness.

My main weaknesses are probably my arrogance, anti-social behaviour, rarely having strong emotions and my laziness. I'm aiming to resolve some of these over the summer by learning how to draw, reading a book a day and practicing foot ball in my garden so I guess you could also say I'm determined to change!
username2571271
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Strengths:
- I would say I'm generally a nice person
- I like the fact that I have a different personality to others, have different likes/dislikes etc

Weaknesses:
- I'm quite shy and I feel awkward in social situations
- I'm pessimistic, always expect to do worse in exams etc, I underestimate myself
- Sometimes, I don't think before I say things, which has led me to difficult situations
shazy2014
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by milikahyounas)
what are your strengths and weaknesses? like just in life. quite random but im eager to know what others strengths and weaknesses are. my strength are my friends as im confident and comfortable around them and my family. my weakness is stress,pressure and also presentations in school!
My strength is that I am quite good at helping people and giving advice (well I hope I am)

My weakness is I get quite emotional at times, and can cry easily haha. I'm also a bad decision maker I change my mind so much
bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
strengths- I've been told I'm a good listener, I can memorize music pretty quickly and I have a vivid imagination. I can't think of anything else, so swiftly moving on
weaknesses- crowds, meeting new people, perseverance, motivation, speech control, handwriting, lack of social understanding, lack of inner responsibility, organisation, and my damn passivity
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Strengths. Holding it all together despite... adverse times and never giving up - and always focusing on the now than the future.

Weaknesses.. just about everything else. :lol: and chocolate.
booksandcats
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
strength: people say i always seem to make them happy and cheer them up and i'm good at that apparently
weakness: food (chocolate, chicken, pizza, ice cream- you get the picture)
milikahyounas
Rep:
(Original post by shazy2014)
My strength is that I am quite good at helping people and giving advice (well I hope I am)

My weakness is I get quite emotional at times, and can cry easily haha. I'm also a bad decision maker I change my mind so much
Yea true thats my weakness at times. Im VERY sensitive and i cant make up my mind lol
milikahyounas
Rep:
(Original post by booksandcats)
strength: people say i always seem to make them happy and cheer them up and i'm good at that apparently
weakness: food (chocolate, chicken, pizza, ice cream- you get the picture)
OMG, I literally cannot give up chocolate and junk food,it is literally my drug lol. I can limit myself though like when im revising, doing tests, at dentist etc..
milikahyounas
Rep:
(Original post by SeanFM)
Strengths. Holding it all together despite... adverse times and never giving up - and always focusing on the now than the future.

Weaknesses.. just about everything else. :lol: and chocolate.
your strength is my weakness, I always look into the future and feel I wont do good, but I cant focus on the present. yea and mostly chocolate hehe
Serine Soul
Report 6 years ago
Strengths: when I want something, I do everything I possibly can to get it and I don't rely on others for anything.

Weaknesses: I am so socially awkward it's embarassing. I literally have to plan how act and what to say before I go out anywhere.

I also appear cold and distant, I have a few close friends and I rarely communicate with them when I'm not seeing them in person. (i don't respond to messages for weeks). Sometimes, it feels like communicating with people drains a lot of energy out of me.

My head is also way up in the clouds a lot of the time. I have a bit of a starry eyed view of everything and do come off as a bit of an idealist.
milikahyounas
Rep:
(Original post by bluebookie)
strengths- I've been told I'm a good listener, I can memorize music pretty quickly and I have a vivid imagination. I can't think of anything else, so swiftly moving on
weaknesses- crowds, meeting new people, perseverance, motivation, speech control, handwriting, lack of social understanding, lack of inner responsibility, organisation, and my damn passivity
Ur handwriting cannot be worse than mine! I hate meeting new people until I get to know them hehe i can memorise music more than revising notes lol, Actually I feel revising using the structure of a song will help u more! I daydream a lot at home but not at school,its too nosy at school thats why
bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by milikahyounas)
Ur handwriting cannot be worse than mine! I hate meeting new people until I get to know them hehe i can memorise music more than revising notes lol, Actually I feel revising using the structure of a song will help u more! I daydream a lot at home but not at school,its too nosy at school thats why
My handwriting looks like a bunch of spiders playing tag on the paper; I often have to translate words for my teacher and god forbid she/he picks my work to read out, I usually have to do it myself after they attempt the first few lines,
Oh and I do use music to revise, I find background music is super helpful for motivation and concentration and daydreaming at school is a given for me, haha :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.26%
They're what I expected (19)
30.65%
They're worse than what I expected (23)
37.1%

Watched Threads