Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do we have dating coaches these days??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    does it matter, and isn't it just the beliefs of coaches, not REALITY??
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Because some people may need help with reading body cues?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    Because some people may need help with reading body cues?
    No. we have dating coaches because so many gullible men over the decades have fallen for the lies of women & feminists (eg, "I want a sensitive man in touch with his emotions"), and now you have legions of men who have no clue how to interact with women and dont understand why society tells them to be nice & compassionate to women, when women go for the assh*les who treat them like sh*t.

also before you say it, I'm not bitter and I'm not some nice guy with a chip on his shoulder. I am just here to speak the truth. Nothing more, nothing less.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esoteric-)
    No. we have dating coaches because so many gullible men over the decades have fallen for the lies of women & feminists (eg, "I want a sensitive man in touch with his emotions"), and now you have legions of men who have no clue how to interact with women and dont understand why society tells them to be nice & compassionate to women, when women go for the assh*les who treat them like sh*t.

also before you say it, I'm not bitter and I'm not some nice guy with a chip on his shoulder. I am just here to speak the truth. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Trust me, I've been with both genders and with guys, everything's straightforward and they don't beat around the bush but with girls, it's more like a mystery that I need help to unravel.

It's nothing to do with the "*******s vs nice guys" but the different approaches to relationships that girls generally have, compared to guys.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.