Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    why do girls try and twist your arm into warming to them?? especially hot ones, and ones from Africa or India/Pakistan??

ReputationRep:

no matter how many times I read that, I still didn't get it.

ReputationRep:
    These are the questions.

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand what you mean, can you give examples?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootles44)
    I dont understand what you mean, can you give examples?
    like being in your face, and wanting to be ingratiated......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmingforzzzz)
    like being in your face, and wanting to be ingratiated......
    give a real life example

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootles44)
    give a real life example
    like being in one's face, i have no time for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remaine)
    These are the questions.
    sorry, i ask what i want. perhaps learn to get by, since this is in the same tone as others here. or you're offended i'm posting in a way you think is exclusively yours...haha. asperger's??

ReputationRep:
    sorry, i ask what i want. perhaps learn to get by, since this is in the same tone as others here. or you're offended i'm posting in a way you think is exclusively yours...haha. asperger's??
    Well I guess I have "asperger's" as well as I didn't get the question :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You can ask what you want, but simultaneously, I can express my opinion on it, which I have. Based on your response (mostly nonsensical, bringing up syndromes you likely know little about), you are offended by my post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Well I guess I have "asperger's" as well as I didn't get the question :rolleyes:
    i believe you do....since you're trying to reach to stranger online, and are offended who gets what....haha. aspie symptoms all the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remaine)
    You can ask what you want, but simultaneously, I can express my opinion on it, which I have. Based on your response (mostly nonsensical, bringing up syndromes you likely know little about), you are offended by my post.
    I disagree. there's many stuff of similar tone, you don't pick on them, you single me out, since you're asperger's and a pussy. as a man, nobody has to welcome you, and you don't get to say what opinion matters or not..haha...i just know your character now, but that's about it, go away now.

ReputationRep:
    Like trying to get you to like them??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.