Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, I recently took my GCSE in English language, my course work is an A and is worth 40% however I did TERRIBLE in the exam is it possible I can still achieve a C??

ReputationRep:
    lol me too, don't worry.
    The exam for me was terrible, I messed up big time I panicked and stressed myself out in the exam. I probably got a D.
    My coursework are all B's so hopefully this brings me up to a C.
    I'm pretty sure the fact that yours is an A will bring you up for sure, don't stress.
    Good luck for other exams. x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Literally same I missed question 2 due to time and just did rubbish on the other questions lucky if I even got a D tbh, I wouldn't being worrying however I need English language to be able to get into theatre school so I hope the A is enough to get me the C, good luck with your exams too

ReputationRep:
    No worries you're fine!!!
    Trust me -- even if you got a D in the exam, I reckon you may still be on a B.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh okay does anyone know roughly how many makes you need for a D? My exam bored is aqa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.