Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    do you ever wonder how strange life is. i look in the mirror sometimes and cant even believe i exist. i always wonder how am i ME and how am i alive and the existence of the universe is mind blowing. and also when i think of going to heaven/hell for FOREVER the concept of time is unreal like i cant handle thinking about how LONG that is. but also if when we die there is nothing. the thought of absolutely NOTHING is so strange. also there are so many animals and planets and 7 billion people in the world and so many countries. and we breathe in oxygen. im just so mind blown. i cant deal with this

(Original post by gameofno)
    do you ever wonder how strange life is. i look in the mirror sometimes and cant even believe i exist. i always wonder how am i ME and how am i alive and the existence of the universe is mind blowing. and also when i think of going to heaven/hell for FOREVER the concept of time is unreal like i cant handle thinking about how LONG that is. but also if when we die there is nothing. the thought of absolutely NOTHING is so strange. also there are so many animals and planets and 7 billion people in the world and so many countries. and we breathe in oxygen. im just so mind blown. i cant deal with this
    Yes that is why I love physics so much. The universe is so fascinating!
    Have you ever heard of The Big Bang and evolution?

Life is strange.

Reminds me of this thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4091009

Wallpaper - First post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    Yes that is why I love physics so much. The universe is so fascinating!
    Have you ever heard of The Big Bang and evolution?
    thank u for replying. yes ive heard of both. the big bang is like what omg. physics is so cool i just wish i didnt suck **** at it. i also love stars. theyre so mindblowing
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    All the time. What makes it weirder is the fact that the way we experience "life" is just exactly that - the way we experience it. For all we know a rabbit or a dog might have (due to differences in brain structure) a completely different perception of the world. And animals still have 99% of the same DNA as us, so imagine how an alien with 0% of the same DNA as us would experience reality.

It's what makes drugs so interesting - they allow you to see the world from a different, altered perspective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KomradeKorbyn)
    All the time. What makes it weirder is the fact that the way we experience "life" is just exactly that - the way we experience it. For all we know a rabbit or a dog might have (due to differences in brain structure) a completely different perception of the world. And animals still have 99% of the same DNA as us, so imagine how an alien with 0% of the same DNA as us would experience reality.

It's what makes drugs so interesting - they allow you to see the world from a different, altered perspective.
    EXACTLY you understand thank u this is so true im literally gonna cry what the heck

ReputationRep:
    You having a bad trip bro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    You having a bad trip bro?
    *brolette i am a female and unfortunately i am not even tripping im just mindfvcked as hell
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    EXACTLY you understand thank u this is so true im literally gonna cry what the heck
    Try https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs, the stories there are exactly this sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KomradeKorbyn)
    Try https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs, the stories there are exactly this sort of thing
    okay thank u darling xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    *brolette i am a female and unfortunately i am not even tripping im just mindfvcked as hell
    Don't you just mean sis instead of "brolette"? Yeah you're definitely trippin. Enjoy the trip

ReputationRep:
    Don't you just mean sis instead of "brolette"? Yeah you're definitely trippin. Enjoy the trip
    babe no i like brolette more
    im not tripping i swear

ReputationRep:
    babe no i like brolette more
    im not tripping i swear
    So bait . edit: joking aside I do get what you mean except when I contemplate the meaning of life, its usually depressive and more along the lines of wtf am I actually doing with my life?

ReputationRep:
    So bait .
    nuuh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.